Treating your employees like customers
I read a book a while back that was titled "The Customer Comes Second". The premise of the book was if you treat your employees right they in turn will treat your customers right. This article https://www.forbes.com/sites/hvmacarthur/2019/04/16/treating-employees-like-customers-why-its-your-best-performance-strategy/#7427b0c216ea talks about treating employees LIKE your customers and points out 5 tips you can do to better engage your employees:
1. Ask employees what they want
2. Make it easy for employees to share their feedback
3. Be open to discussing pricing (pay) with them
4. Train Managers to provide good employee service
5. Train employees to run their career like business people
In a sense, your employees are your most important customers and yet a lot of businesses put them last in their priorities. Happy employees will lead to happy customers!